Monday, May 30, 2011

DADDDYYYY!


Posted by Picasa
We had a great Memorial day weekend. Ruby's daddy was able to come home for a couple days, but the kids didn't know he was coming home. Her dad had told her he was coming, but not when, and he told her that it was a secret. Ruby didn't tell anyone her was coming home. I'm not sure if that is good or not that she is so good at keeping secrets. It was so great to have him home for a couple days.

4 comments:

  1. This is the best...I'm totally bawling right now! We love and miss you guys soooo soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you caught this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a such a nerd that I totally cried when I watched that!! I am so happy that you could all be together!! I haven't worked with you in forever! Hope you are good and that we get to work together sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!!! I loved how she kept kissing her daddy's head and wouldn't let him go!

    ReplyDelete